Donate to the Storehouse
Thank you so much for considering donating to Foster One. Foster One founders, Mike and Missy Evans, are missionaries through International Ministerial Fellowship (IMF). Through IMF, Foster One is able to accept tax deductable financial donations. With your generosity, Foster One is able to recruite, eqquipe and support the foster and adoptive community.
We greatly appreciate your generosity in helping support both Foster One Ministries and local foster families in need of support. We accept donations of new equipment, diapers, wipes, twin beds, and more. To donate or learn more about what items Foster One accepts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $50 = Diapers for 1 Month for a Family
- $100 = Car Seat for an Emergency Placement
- $200 = Crib for Family Licensing for Foster Care
- Any Amount Has the Impact to Change a Life
- Every Donation Matters
- Every Donation Makes a Difference
- Every Donation is Tax Deductible